TIME TRAVEL PROMOTION
The personal information we collect
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information in several ways to allow us to supply our services to you, for example if you complete one of our online forms your personal information will be passed electronically to the company affiliated with the advertisement, so that they can respond to your enquiry and provide you with more information on their product or service. We'll only pass your personal information to the company directly affiliated with the specific advertisement you have expressed an interest in and will require them to protect your information in a manner consistent with this policy. We won't sell, lease or otherwise disclose your personal information to any advertisers you haven't directly responded to. We may also use your personal information to send you emails with selected offers, which we feel may be of interest to you. If you decide you no longer want to receive these emails, you can opt out at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link available in all these messages. You can also opt out by emailing us at privacy (at) timetravelpromotion (dot) com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line of your email. Please note that it may take up to 48 hours for your opt-out to take effect and bear in mind that if you enquire about new products and services you may be opting back in to receive emails from us. We may also use your personal information to promote our offers to you through channels such as Google, Twitter and Facebook. We'll also use your personal information to respond to any comments, requests or questions you may send us or to send you important messages we feel you should be made aware of, such as a significant change to this policy. We may also use your personal information to compile statistics of our marketing campaigns, in order to give us a better understanding of their performance and help us operate and improve our services.
Sharing of your personal information
Our legal basis for processing your personal information
We're required to let you know the legal basis for collecting and using your personal information:
• ways you have consented, for example to allow the company affiliated with the advertisement you have expressed an interest in to respond to your enquiry.
• where it is in our legitimate interests to do so to carry out our usual business activities, for example to send you marketing emails, manage our campaigns and generally operate and improve our services.
• to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract.
Although we always take the utmost care to protect your personal information, please be aware that the collection, transmission, and storage of information via the Internet can never be completely secure. If we become aware that any personal information we hold has been compromised, we will notify you by email with details of how it occurred, its nature and the steps we've taken to restore security of the personal data in our care. We'll also disclose any such breaches to the relevant authorities as required by applicable data protection laws. The personal information we hold is stored on secure servers within the European Union, located in France and Ireland, and will be held only for as long as is reasonably necessary to provide our services, for our legitimate business purposes or in order to meet any legal requirements.
Transfers of personal information abroad
In order to deliver our services to you, we sometimes need to share your personal information with parties outside the European Economic Area (EEA), for example if the company affiliated with the advertisement you have expressed an interest in is located outside the EEA. We'll always ensure that any transfers of this nature are fully compliant with European Union data protection laws governing transfers of personal information outside the EEA, so that your personal information is secure. Some countries outside the EEA have been recognized by The European Union as having appropriate laws and safeguards protecting personal data, known as Adequate Jurisdictions, so that personal information may be freely transferred to them. The current list of these countries is Andorra, Argentina, Canada (commercial organizations), Faroe Islands, Guernsey, Israel, Isle of Man, Jersey, New Zealand, Switzerland, Uruguay and the USA (limited to the privacy shield framework). Personal information may also be transferred to countries not recognized as Adequate Jurisdictions, provided we inform you of the absence of appropriate safeguards to personal data in that country and you give your explicit consent to the proposed transfer. If we need to transfer your personal information to one of these countries, we will inform you in a clear, concise and transparent manner and will only make the transfer when you have given us explicit consent to do so.
Your rights regarding your personal information
We aim to be clear and transparent about your rights concerning the personal information we may hold about you. You have the right to:
• be informed about the collection of your personal information and how it is used.
• request a copy of the personal information we may hold about you.
• request that we amend your personal information to ensure it is accurate.
• object to the use of your personal information for a specific purpose, for example for sending you marketing emails.
• request that we delete the personal information we hold about you.
• request that we restrict or suspend the use of your personal information, for example if you are unsure about its accuracy.
• request that we transfer your personal information to you or another party in electronic form.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us by emailing contact (at) timetravelpromotion (dot) com
• develop and improve our webpages to provide you with a better user experience.
• recognize you as a unique visitor if you return to one of our webpages.
• provide you with advertisements more relevant to your interests.
• promote advertisements to you through channels such as Google, Twitter, and Facebook.
• monitor the performance of our marketing campaigns, for example to record the numbers of visitors, clicks or enquiries they receive.
• allow our marketing partners and affiliates to compile statistics on the performance of their advertising campaigns.
Links to other websites
In some cases, our webpages may contain links to other websites. Please bear in mind that these websites are outside our control and are not covered by this policy. The owners of these websites may collect and use your personal information in accordance with their own privacy policies, which may differ from ours, and we recommend that you read their privacy policies carefully.
We may modify this policy further from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons, or to improve the operation and user experience of our webpages. Such changes will become effective when the revised policy is published and your continued use of our webpages after this date will be deemed as your acceptance of the updated policy. For this reason, we encourage you to review this policy on a regular basis. If we make a material change to this policy, we'll provide additional notice, for example by sending you an email.
How to contact us
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this policy, you can contact us by emailing contact (at) timetravelpromotion (dot) com or by writing to us at the address below. If you receive a marketing communication promoting one of our campaigns, which you believe you have not opted in to receive, please let us know by forwarding the communication to complaint (at) timetravelpromotion (dot) com